Grant Submission Procedures
All grant applications, regardless of amount, must be approved by your dean and vice president prior to being reviewed by the president's cabinet before submission. To begin this process, please complete the grant assistance form. We ask that you submit this form at least 30 days before the grant deadline to provide ample time for approval.
Steps to submit a grant:
- Find a funding opportunity or develop an idea.
- Fill out the grant assistance form. This short form will only take you a few minutes to complete.
- Our staff will be in contact with you within 3 business days of submission, and will help you navigate the next steps, including getting approval from your dean and vice-president.
- Write and submit the grant proposal, including budget verification—our staff is available to help with this process if requested.
- Wait for award notification, and inform our staff of any changes or modifications requested by the granting agency.