Personal Trainer Preparation Program
Your compassion for health and fitness drives your lifestyle, so a career in which you help others is a necessity. TMCC's personal trainer certificate program gives you the advantage to start a successful career.
You will learn how to perform fitness testing on clients to better serve their needs. You will also find out about the fundamentals of the human anatomy, physiology and kinesiology. Fundamentals of exercise and wellness, as well as proper nutrition. You will become certified in first aid and CPR. Business management skills will also be learned. You do an internship within the TMCC Fitness Center and UNR Fitness Center to gain knowledge of running a facility and serving clients.
Please contact us.
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Fitness Certification and Education: The American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Fitness Training at FiTour
- IDEA Health & Fitness Association
- National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF)
- National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA)
- National Organization for Competency Assurance
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
- The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)