New: The TMCC Fitness Center is now offering personal training.
3 Sessions - Starter Package $100.00
5 Sessions - $35 per session $175.00
10 Sessions - $35 per session $350.00
20 Sessions - $30 per session $600.00
All clients must also be a Fitness Center member. For more information, please contact us.
The TMCC fitness center is open in the V. James Eardley Student Services Center on the college's Dandini Campus.
|Monday - Thursday||11 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
|All Federal and State Holidays|
Visit the online Academic and Official Dates calendar for a listing of all college holidays and closures.
- TMCC students enrolled in one credit
- TMCC faculty and staff
- Spouse/Domestic Partner of Students/Faculty/Staff
- TMCC students that have taken a Spring class are eligible for summer membership without taking a summer class. NSHE students at other institutions must be enrolled in a summer course and provide schedule and payment receipt to be eligible for summer membership.
Please note: members must be 16 years of age or older
- Memberships may be purchased at the controller's office. Bring your receipt to the fitness center.
- Daily use fee: $3
- Summer memberships dues for TMCC students, faculty and staff: $25
- TMCC students or spouse/domestic partner: $45/semester
- TMCC faculty and staff or spouse/domestic partner: $60/semester (payroll deduction available for full-time faculty/staff; $10/month for one year)
- DRI Faculty/Staff: $65 per semester or full time faculty/staff can have a payroll deduction for $12 per month
Note: TMCC and DRI Faculty and Staff: choosing the payroll deduction option must obtain forms at the Fitness Center.
Spouses/Domestic Partner Membership: The spouse/domestic partner and student/faculty/staff have to come to the Fitness Center to get a form before they can purchase the spouses/domestic partner membership.
- Trained staff ready to assist you
- Cardio and strength training equipment
- Fitness assessments
- Easy access to the facility
- Locker room area
- Improved health and wellness
Truckee Meadows Community College
7000 Dandini Boulevard, RDMT 101
Reno, Nevada 89512-3999
Email: Send A Message!