Part-time Faculty Issues Committee
Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recommend policies on part–time faculty issues including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, support services, training and integration with the existing full- time academic family.
- Work with the Senate Committee on Salary, Benefits, and Monetary Concerns, in any issues regarding compensation that affect the part–time faculty.
- Recommend criteria and policies for hiring and retention of part–time faculty.
- Assist Academic Support Center in communicating with, and providing support for the part-time Faculty.
- The Committee will meet a minimum of four times each academic year to consider its business.
- The Chair will serve for a term of two years. At the meeting prior to the expiration of the term of the existing chairperson, elections shall be held on secret ballot for new chairperson. The name of the person so elected shall be forwarded to the Faculty Senate for Confirmation.
- Review and make recommendation on other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair with the approval of the Executive Board.
Engrid Barnette, Sameer Bhattarai, Erika Bein, Susan Bluhm, Cathy Brewster, Jim Collier, Patricia Cullinan, Kurt Ehlers, Nancy Faires, Scarlet Kako, Molly Lingenfelter, Ralph McMullen, Nancy O'Neal, Karen Ozbek, Jim Roderick, Patti Sanford, Neil Siegel, Hank Sosnowski, Julee Stage-Rosenberg, William Walker