Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment Committee (SLOA)
See the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the representative institution-wide body for course, discipline, and program level student learning outcomes and assessment issues.
- Provide policy guidance on course, discipline, and program level student learning outcomes and assessment issues.
- Develop and maintain expertise in outcomes assessment.
- Research best practices in academic assessment.
- Evaluate the progress of course, discipline, and program level assessment processes.
- Promote assessment awareness and participation.
- Recommend appropriate modifications or changes to course, discipline, and program level assessment processes.
- Communicate with the Curriculum, Assessment, and Programs Committee in order to coordinate assessment issues.
- Cliff Bartl
- Bridgett Blaque – Chair
- Dan Bouweraerts
- Lance Bowen
- Gabriela Brochu
- Kristen DeMay
- Ana Douglass
- Ryan Fernandez
- Anne Flesher
- Erin Frock
- Armida Fruzzetti
- Meeghan Gray
- Pam Hawkins - VPAA/SS Representative
- Tom Kies
- Melanie Lawler
- Ron Marston
- Lori McDonald
- Melanie Purdy
See Also: Assessment and Planning