Heartsaver First Aid Workshop
Note: This workshop is typically conducted for groups at their work site.
This course is offered and conducted according to the standards and guidelines of the American Heart Association, and serves the population which must be certified in both CPR and First Aid. Heartsaver First Aid is an OSHA approved course.
The course includes the following:
- CPR for adults, children and infants
- Use of the AED (automated defibrillator)
- Choking sequence for adults, children and infants
- The First Aid course includes subjects such as:
- First Aid Basics
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- CPR and AED – adult, children and infants
At the completion of this four to five hour course, the student will receive a Heartsaver First Aid card good for a two year period.
Course Time: Four to Five Hours
Course Cost: $65 (includes student manual)
Contact: Kerry Swinney