Computer Technologies Internship Program
Internship Process for Employers
- Employers interested in offering computer related internships or advertising computer related jobs should contact us to discuss the details.
- TMCC will notify students who have applied for internships and refer them directly to you for screening, interview and selection.
- Once you have selected an intern, you will meet briefly with a computer technologies faculty member or department chair to go over internship requirements and objectives.
Important: Student must be registered for the CIT internship course. In addition, all required documents must be completed before starting the internship program.
- Review the employer responsibilities.
- Complete, sign and submit all required internship documents for your student intern:
- Thanks for being a mentor and giving our computer students the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills in the real world.
The TMCC Computer Technologies Department strives to connect students with the local IT industry by working to place interns in local CT positions and by notifying students of employment opportunities in the area. Students and employers who wish to participate can find detailed information through the links below.