Student Accounts Rights and Responsibilities
Each student with an outstanding student account balance has the following rights.
- To have access to his or her student account record.
- To dispute charges he or she believes are incorrect.
- To have confidentiality of his or her student records (as protected by FERPA).
- To petition charges he or she believes are in error.
- To be told the nature of the charges posted to his or her account.
Each student with an outstanding student account balance has the following responsibilities.
- To read and abide by all written policies governing his or her account.
- To ensure that payment is made by the published due date, regardless of whether a bill was received.
- To ensure a current mailing address and telephone number is on file.