Guide to Sponsored Billing
Our goal at TMCC is to make fee payment for sponsored students as easy as possible.
Please follow these simple steps to ensure that your account is properly credited. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your class schedule. If you have any questions, please contact Mike Novosel.
- After registering, you must bring your purchase order or authorization to the cashiers window of the Controller's Office (RDMT 318) before the published fee deadlines. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your class schedule.
- Sponsored payments are limited by individual sponsors and cannot exceed those limits. Any balance above a sponsor's limit is your responsibility and must be paid by the published fee deadlines.
- You are responsible for payment arrangements and must submit the proper paperwork each semester. If the sponsorship paperwork is not received by the published fee deadlines, you must pay your own tuition and seek reimbursement at a later date.
- If you are dropping a course or withdrawing from the college, please contact the Controller's office to cancel your sponsor's payment. Failure to notify the Controller's office by the published full refund deadline will result in penalty fees on your account. The sponsor will not pay these fees.
- If a student drops a sponsored course, the sponsor's account will be credited first and then any excess will be refunded to the student's account.