1098-T Disclosure Notice
IRS regulations require us to provide you with the following disclosures:
- A student who consents to receive their Form 1098-T electronically will not receive a paper copy of the 1098-T form.
- If a student does not consent, a paper copy of the Form 1098-T will be mailed to the student at the address on file on or before Jan. 31 of each year.
- A student who chooses to receive their Form 1098-T electronically will continue to receive future 1098-T forms electronically until consent is withdrawn.
- A student who chooses to receive the Form 1098-T electronically can also print a copy from MyTMCC.
- A student may withdraw consent to electronic delivery by sending a written request. The withdrawal of consent will be effective for the next Form 1098-T to be delivered and will not apply to previously issued electronic Form 1098-T. Once your withdrawal request has been received, you will receive an email confirming receipt and the effective date of your withdrawal. Form 1098-T for the tax year 2010 and later will be available through MyTMCC for the duration of your enrollment at TMCC.