TMCC Tech Prep Subcommittee
TMCC is a member of the Nevada Tech Prep Consortium and the Washoe County Council for Career and Technical Education (CCATE). Our Tech Prep program is overseen by the CCATE Tech Prep subcommittee. The program is funded by annual federal grants through the Carl Perkins Act.
The responsibilities of the CCATE Tech Prep subcommittee include the following:
- Ensure compliance with Perkins Act requirements
- Annual review of the grant application budget and narrative
- Annual review of the Tech Prep policies and procedures
- Review of the articulation format as necessary
- Review of expenditures and the budget
- Conduct regular semi-annual meetings with additional meetings as needed.
Membership of the committee consists of the Tech Prep coordinator, a representative from TMCC administration, the CTE director for Washoe County School District, a representative from Sierra Nevada Job Corps Center and additional representatives from our partner schools: ACE Charter High School and the Academy of Arts, Careers and Technology.
Tech Prep Subcommittee
Truckee Meadows Community College
Applied Technology Ceneter, EDSN 100 A
Reno, Nevada 89502
Email: Send A Message!