Classified Council Emergency Loan Committee
This committee is charged with helping current TMCC classified staff with financial support. In the event a classified staff member is in need of a little assistance, the employee may complete the emergency loan application online. The application will be submitted electronically to the chair of the committee and then brought forth to the committee. If the request is approved, the committee will provide a check, a gift certificate for food or other items, or pay a bill directly. The staff member has six months to pay the interest-free loan back. Once paid in full, classified staff may fill out another application for consideration. This committee is highly confidential in nature.
- Dawn Ingraham — Chair
- Karen Adams
- Vicky Davis
- Scottie Lockrem
- Tamera Mooney
Emergency Loan Guidelines
Emergency: An unexpected situation or sudden occurance of a serious and urgent nature that demands immediate attention.
- Person must be a classified employee of Truckee Meadows Community College.
- Can be either full or permanent part-time employee.
- Must have worked for the college for at least 1 year.
- Once loan is paid in full, you may fill out another application.
- Upon application approval, issuance of check may take up to 5 days.
- Financial assistance cannot be awarded because of a liability due to an unlawful act.
- If application is denied, the committee will provide a reasonable explanation.
- Must be voted on by the committee with a majority vote to either approve or deny request for emergency assistance.
- All loans to be kept confidential.
- Maximum amount $250.00.