Biology Prep Laboratory
The biology department recognizes that laboratory classes can be one of the most informative aspects of a science education. Therefore the biology prep lab personnel strive to prepare dozens of informative and innovative laboratory experiments for the students by overseeing the following:
- Organizing and coordinating the preparation of labs for all biology and nutrition classes
- Supervision of lab support, computers, and equipment
- Ordering the supplies and equipment necessary to teach a broad spectrum of classes
- Administering student lab-fee budgets
- Working with faculty in designing, developing and revising laboratory curriculum
- Work with faculty unfamiliar with laboratory techniques or experiments
- Teach laboratory classes as needed
Visit the Biology Prep Laboratory Website.
For further information, please contact us.