Student Ambassador Activities and Services
All members of the ambassador team are responsible for assisting with activities and services. Many of these activities require mandatory participation from all ambassadors, while others are on an "as-requested" basis.
Prospective/Current Student Programs
- Outreach, recruitment and access programs
- Mentor new and continuing students
- Peer academic advisement
- Basic financial aid assistance
- 2010 Success First summer bridge program
- Student Orientation
TMCC Community Service Activities
- Ceremonial events — groundbreaking, building openings, etc.
- Commencement exercises
- Graduation fairs, job fairs, etc.
- SGA planned activities
- Community events involving TMCC