Admissions and Records

Steps to Enroll at TMCC

Your first step at TMCC is to review the Steps to Enroll based on your student type below. If you need assistance, please contact us.

New Degree Seeking Student New Degree Seeking Student
You are seeking a degree and have never been to college or have never attended TMCC.
Transfer Students Transfer Student
You have never been to TMCC and have completed credits at another college or university.
Returning Students Returning Student
You are a previous TMCC student who stopped taking classes for at least two semesters and are returning.
Non-Degree Seeking Student Non-Degree Seeking Student
You are not seeking a degree and have never attended TMCC, but are interested in taking a few classes for personal enrichment or career skills enhancement. Non degree-seeking students are not eligible for financial aid.

Additional Information for Specific Applicant Types

If you have not attended TMCC within the last two years you must submit a new application. Processing of your application may take up to three business days. If you do not receive notification from TMCC after three (3) business days, please contact us.

Information for Under 18 Applicants

If you are under 18 and meet one of the following criteria please fill out the college application for admission, and do NOT check the "Early Admit" option for special admission in the application.

  • If you will graduate with a high school or home school diploma by the time your college classes begin.
  • If you will receive a GED by the time your college classes begin.

However, if you are under 18 and do NOT meet one of the criteria above, please apply online and do check the "Early Admit" option for special admission in the application.

Information for WUE Applicants

If you are a new student and wish to apply for the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) tuition rate:

  1. Fill out the online application for admission using the link above and indicate you wish to receive the WUE tuition rate under the special admission option.
  2. Complete the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) application and submit it to Admissions and Records with the required documentation.

International Students

If you are an international student, please see the International Student application.