Admissions and Records

Records Services

Change of Name, Address or Major

Name changes may be processed in person at Admissions and Records, or via fax, by presenting legal documentation of the name change. Address changes can be processed in person, online via MyTMCC, via email or fax to 775-673-7028.

Transfer Credit Evaluation

To have your transfer credit evaluated, complete the Transfer Credit Evaluation Request form. Once your credit is evaluated, it will appear on your advisement report. Access your advisement report via MyTMCC. Log in and click the "My Academics" link in the student center.

Enrollment Verification

At the National Student Clearinghouse, you can choose one of these options:

  • Print a Certificate of Enrollment that can be forwarded to a health insurer, housing provider, credit issuer, or other student services provider.
  • Order an official transcript.
  • View enrollment information that may have been provided to a student services provider.
  • View electronic notifications and deferment forms that have been sent to your lenders.
  • View a list of your lenders and real-time student loan information details, such as outstanding principal balance and next payment due date, provided by some lenders.

To access the National Student Clearinghouse, log into MyTMCC and click on "Print Enrollment Verification Certificate" on the left-hand side. This will open a new window giving you access to the options above.

Grade Reports

Final grades are available through MyTMCC approximately four working days after the end of the term. MyTMCC allows you to print a copy of your grades.


Please refer to the College Catalog for specific requirements to earn a degree or certification at Truckee Meadows Community College.

Application Deadlines
November 1 for fall graduation
April 1 for spring graduation
June 1 for summer graduation

Residency Changes

If you were originally classified as out-of-state for tuition purposes and have since made Nevada your place of permanent residence, you may apply for a change in tuition by completing the Change in Residency Status form. You must supply the required supporting documentation with the form when you submit it to Admissions and Records.


Official Transcripts: Students can request a copy of their official transcript via the National Student Clearinghouse.

Unofficial Transcripts: Unofficial transcripts can be obtained through MyTMCC. While not suitable for transfer or reference, they have a complete list of the courses taken and grades received at TMCC.

College News

Nursing Program Expanding in 2015

Maxine S. Jacobs Nursing Program will offer new degree and move into enlarged, remodeled facility.

Legacy Event Honors Students and Donors

TMCC Foundation hosts a festive dinner, creating connections for scholars and their benefactors.

Calendar of Events

TMCC Fall 2014 Resource Fair

Wednesday, October 22
Student Center, Dandini Campus

Free Student Workshop: Understanding Student Loans

Wednesday, October 22
RDMT 412, Dandini Campus